High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
5 years min Residential Project Management Experience required.
Clean Driving record required.
Formal Trade school training required
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Responsible 100% for all Department Crew members’ actions.
- Responsible for all material purchases and scheduling and supervising of subcontractors for related jobs..
- Responsible for day to day Crew activities.
- Responsible for keeping a complete company job folder, filled out as requested.
- Responsible for turning in a complete job folder to the Company Account Manager as finished. Including all job labor and material receipts and or Change Orders.
- Responsible for holding all Crew Members accountable to company standards and expectations.
- Responsible for Crew dress code and attendance.
- Responsible for project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements for the crew.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants during a project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams and Crew.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Perform periodic inspection of projects to compliance of contract guidelines.
- Ensure project documents are complete when turning in a completed job folder to the Account Manager.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients by creating a solid line of communications with client during the process of the project.
- Responsible for turning in completed project job folders assembled and organized for the Account Manager to enter end of job information before for closing.
- The Project Manager is responsible for making sure that all related job expenses are included in the job folder when it is turned into the Account Manager;
- Expenses such as labor time counts, material receipts, misc. expenses and Sub-Contractor receipts so the Actual Project Expenses can be calculated.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year